domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

In Return

''In Return''

But how can I amend all my mistakes?
How can I survive if I’m not in your grace?
I’m not worthy, I cant’ even see your face,
But you feel my pain,
You know I’m not ok,
And you still loving me, just like the first day,
When you approved my life on earth.

I used to be an angel,
I used to live at your sky,
But now, I think I’m not doing things right
I’ve failed, I’ve sin once again.

Being far of you is something I hate,
Cause I know you’ve died in the cross for my mistakes,
Despite you knew sometimes I wouldn’t thank,
Despite you knew everytime I would fail.

And I know I’m not perfect,
And I know that I’m a human,
But you have given me soul,
To praise your blessed love,
And you have given me voice,
To hear every single desesperate word,
To hear every single wail when I’m forlorn,
To change my sadness into rejoice.

Cause only in you I can trust,
Cause only you can make me of peace burst,
Cause you are here, cause you are there,
Everytime I’m nowhere,
Cause your light shine even in darkness,
Your protection saves me of any dangers.

You have never left my side,
Despite I’ve run away and I believed I can hide,
Because you love me,
And is something I can’t understand,
Because of your mercy I’m stand.

You have died for me,
Despite you knew sometimes I wouldn’t thank,
Despite you knew everytime I would fail.

You have died for me,
You didn’t care all the pain you’ve been trough,
So the less I can do, the less I can do; is living for you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario